The Tailed Reporter

Your number one blog for everything Ratatouille -- Pixar Animation Studios' next feature film to be released on June 29, 2007.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am an aspiring artist who wallows in anything that has to do with art and animation. My ultimate goal is to secure a position at Pixar Animation Studios as a Technical Lighting Artist one day. My favorite activities include hiking, biking, taking long walks on the beach, sketching, reading, interacting with animals, and spoofing films with my sister.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

"Shout Out" on Yahoo!


For a very brief moment, Ratatouille was featured on the main Yahoo! page. You can view a screencap I took of it above.
In other news, the main page for Pixar Animation Studios has been updated! Check it out via this link: http://www.pixar.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR said...

Do you know how long it was up there for?

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it too. I think it was up there for a few min.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

JV - I'm not exactly sure how long it was up there, but Yahoo! never displays daily news up on their main page for very long, so I expect that the occurance only lasted for a few minutes (which is why I decided to nab a picture of it before it scampered off -- heheh).

anonymous - Yeah, too bad it wasn't up for a longer period of time! Thank goodness for the "Print Screen" button on the keyboard. (snigger)

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mitch on yahoo there is a picture of Remy on the front its says "Pixar's new stew."

9:04 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

anoymous - Hey, thanks for the "heads up"! I did see a picture of Remy on the main Yahoo! web page, but I don't think it said "Pixar's New Stew". Either I missed it, or the caption for the picture simply changed.

In any case, thanks for letting me know! :)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home