The Tailed Reporter

Your number one blog for everything Ratatouille -- Pixar Animation Studios' next feature film to be released on June 29, 2007.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am an aspiring artist who wallows in anything that has to do with art and animation. My ultimate goal is to secure a position at Pixar Animation Studios as a Technical Lighting Artist one day. My favorite activities include hiking, biking, taking long walks on the beach, sketching, reading, interacting with animals, and spoofing films with my sister.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Late Update

The title says it all. I'm late, but an update is better than nothing! Ratatouille is giving everyone a taste of its delightful goodness, both in words and in entertainment and promotions. Check out the latest:

Six New High-Resolution Images of Characters from "Ratatouille"

"Big Cheese Tour" Information
"Big Cheese Tour" Photos

Ratatouille Podcast: Parlez-Vous Francais?

Film Ick
YouTube

New "Ratatouille" Poster 1
New "Ratatouille" Poster 2

Pixar: 20 Years of Animation Photo Gallery (Ratatouille Concept Art Included)

Special Pre-Release Screening of "Ratatouille" (courtesy of the Emery Ed Fund/Pixar)

That's all, folks!

--------------

Sources: JV Pixar News

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Hellloooo Mitch! xD Tis me, Fairly Odd New Yorker, lol. :D Just saying 'Hi'. Hi. ^^

7:07 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Haha -- hey, FONY!! Hey howdy hey. (snigger)

Don't you miss Pixar Planet? I'm going nuts. (laughs)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home