The Tailed Reporter

Your number one blog for everything Ratatouille -- Pixar Animation Studios' next feature film to be released on June 29, 2007.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am an aspiring artist who wallows in anything that has to do with art and animation. My ultimate goal is to secure a position at Pixar Animation Studios as a Technical Lighting Artist one day. My favorite activities include hiking, biking, taking long walks on the beach, sketching, reading, interacting with animals, and spoofing films with my sister.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Update: More Yahoo! "Ratatouille" Videos



The link that you see below will take you to the Yahoo! Ratatouille "Videos" page, which features three new tv spots for the film. The second and third spots were actually featured on the Disney Channel. Take a look!

Yahoo! "Ratatouille" Videos

Sources: Upcoming Pixar

------------

Photo courtesy of Disney/Pixar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home