The Tailed Reporter

Your number one blog for everything Ratatouille -- Pixar Animation Studios' next feature film to be released on June 29, 2007.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am an aspiring artist who wallows in anything that has to do with art and animation. My ultimate goal is to secure a position at Pixar Animation Studios as a Technical Lighting Artist one day. My favorite activities include hiking, biking, taking long walks on the beach, sketching, reading, interacting with animals, and spoofing films with my sister.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cookin' Up a Storm


ComingSoon.net has the latest Ratatouille podcast entitled, "Cooking Up CG Food". The video is available in QuickTime, Windows Media Player, and Flash Player format.
-------------
Photo courtesy of Disney/Pixar.

5 Comments:

Blogger JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR said...

Hey Mitch,

Ratatouille was just on the front page of Yahoo.com!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Yeah, I got the screenshot! :D

5:28 PM  
Blogger JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR said...

Same here!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Haha. We're such obsessed geeks. (snigger)

I love your new avatar, by the way!

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really excited about this film. You know it is good if it has Pixar and Brad Bird attached to it. Is June 29th yet?

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home