The Tailed Reporter

Your number one blog for everything Ratatouille -- Pixar Animation Studios' next feature film to be released on June 29, 2007.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am an aspiring artist who wallows in anything that has to do with art and animation. My ultimate goal is to secure a position at Pixar Animation Studios as a Technical Lighting Artist one day. My favorite activities include hiking, biking, taking long walks on the beach, sketching, reading, interacting with animals, and spoofing films with my sister.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ratatouille Trailer






If you haven't seen the new Ratatouille trailer yet, then I suggest you do Remy a favor and head on over to his official website to see him shine in HD format:




This new and improved trailer reveals alot more information about the film, and I must say that the thing looks pretty awesome. Sit back, grab an omellete, and enjoy the show!


Picture courtesy of Disney/Pixar (copyright)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture is not working

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your's, JV PIXAR NEWS, and Upcoming Pixar blogs are the best Pixar blogs ever!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Anonymous1: Seriously? Hmm -- that's odd. I'm not sure why the picture won't display for you. There might be a default in the system, but I don't know.

Well, it's a screenshot of Remy smirking as he realizes that he can control Linguini just by pulling on his hair -- heheh.

Anonymous2: Haha -- well, thank you! I'm honored. :)

12:25 PM  
Blogger JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR said...

I can't see the image to. :l

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Well, I uploaded the picture again. It should be working now.

12:05 PM  
Blogger JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR said...

It is! :D

12:08 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Yipee! :)

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home