The Tailed Reporter

Your number one blog for everything Ratatouille -- Pixar Animation Studios' next feature film to be released on June 29, 2007.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am an aspiring artist who wallows in anything that has to do with art and animation. My ultimate goal is to secure a position at Pixar Animation Studios as a Technical Lighting Artist one day. My favorite activities include hiking, biking, taking long walks on the beach, sketching, reading, interacting with animals, and spoofing films with my sister.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ratatouille Toys and Books Galore!



The popular blog known as Upcoming Pixar has just announced some very exciting and interesting news:

New Ratatouille toys are now available to buy -- or, at least, preorder -- on this following website:

Ratatouille Toys from ToyWhiz

Note: Please note that this website contains spoiler content concerning the film, including previously unannounced character names and sets.

Amazon.com has also unveiled a cover picture of this upcoming Ratatouille "How to Draw" book: Ratatouille "How to Draw" Book

This is truely some exciting news, as it shows that we are getting closer to understanding more about this eye-catching production! Please keep your eyes, ears, and paws open for more news on Ratatouille!

Sources: Upcoming Pixar blog and Toy Whiz.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR said...

I like how the boat toy is a sardine container. :)

Awesome toys! thanks Mitch!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Aha -- it is? That's great! Well...that makes my sister and I "kind of" on the right track: we speculated that the "boat" would be made out of a matchbox. Not that that could float, but... (snigger)

I also love that "motorized/remote controlled" Remy toy and the Uno cards. I have got to get me those!

And you are most welcome, JV! :)

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home