The Tailed Reporter

Your number one blog for everything Ratatouille -- Pixar Animation Studios' next feature film to be released on June 29, 2007.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am an aspiring artist who wallows in anything that has to do with art and animation. My ultimate goal is to secure a position at Pixar Animation Studios as a Technical Lighting Artist one day. My favorite activities include hiking, biking, taking long walks on the beach, sketching, reading, interacting with animals, and spoofing films with my sister.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New Ratatouille Poster



Word is that a new Ratatouille one-sheet poster has arrived. You can view a larger version of this poster by clicking on the picture of it on the right.

This poster can also be viewed on the following website:

Upcoming Pixar

2 Comments:

Blogger JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR said...

You can see a bigger version right here on your blog to just click on the poster. :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Well, what do you know. You'd think that I would have figured that out by now. (snigger)

Thanks you for the tip, JV. ;)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home